GetEdPills is the reliable online pharmacy store whose main objective of is to provide 100% satisfaction to their respected customers. They put their best effort to fulfill all the orders that customer placed and maintain delivery schedule strictly. When a customer gives order for a specific product then they provide the specific material customer request for and use customer information to deliver the products. There can always be a reason why a customer or the dealer might have to cancel their order. They keep their cancellation policy flexible for their customers. Cancellation policy will be applicable for the following situation:
- Limitation of quantity available for purchase: If the quantity of the product that a customer is order for is less or the stock of that specific product is unavailable then the cancellation policy will be applicable.
- Disputes and complaints: If customer find any dispute in the product then they should get in touch with their customer care team immediately so that they can provide assistance to find a amicable solution.
- Unavailable of stock:When a product that a customer wantsis found unavailable then the order cancellation policy will be applicable.
- Unpaid order: They do not promote any unpaid order.
- Cancellation by customer: Customer can cancel order whenever he/she wants but there must be a good reason to do it.
- Non-Receipt of Payment: Non-receipt payment isconsidered as cancellation of order.
- Refund:If any customer paid by a credit card or check/money order then they send back if the available amount has not been deposited.
- Complete satisfaction: In case, if customersare dissatisfied with any of their products, they can report to the customer care team. In case, they are unable to solve customer issues then they provide a complete replacement or return the money.